Your professional speech therapist in Barcelona
Speech therapist Borja Tormos
Hello, I’m Borja Tormos, your professional speech therapist in Barcelona.
In 2015 I obtained a double degree in Psychology and Speech Therapy.
Due to my training, I offer a treatment with a different approach to other speech therapy interventions. My training in psychoanalysis gives me a deeper insight into the understanding of the different communication difficulties, understanding the possible psycho-emotional discomforts that can affect the overall development of people.
- Espai Psi Cornellà: October 2020 to present.
- Senda: December 2020 to present.
- Centre Psicopedagògic Traç: October 2019 to October 2020.
- Logopedia a domicili: March 2019 to present.
- El Clot de la Mel: April 2019 to November 2020.
- IVÁS: Sub-coordinator in camps for people with functional diversity (2018 and 2019).
- Psicosedna: from September 2017 to July 2018.
- Selegna Residence for the Elderly: from February 2016 to June 2016.
- San Cristófol Special Education School: from October 2015 to 2016.
- Degree in Speech Therapy.
- Degree in Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Performance in Psychoanalysis and Psychopathology.
- Specialist in intervention in Dysphemias
- Updated speech therapy intervention in Rotacism.